Haenel Jaeger NXT
Behind the Haenel Jaeger NXT is a well thought-out sustainability concept.
A new, light, FSC-certified wood compound shaft with an elegant, characteristic grain. This is in no way inferior to plastic in terms of resilience.
No old walnut had to be sacrificed for this shaft. All plastic parts of the rifle are also made of a sustainable resin-cellulose composite material.
The barrel is a real green barrel, which has been specially optimized for the use of lead-free ammunition. All in all a rifle, almost as sustainable as our forest.
The straight pull repeater NXT. More speed when clamping and repeating and absolute robustness in daily use. Security and a good feeling when hunting. The patented technology of this hunting rifle is as impressively simple and safe as the handling with the new kickdown manual cocking device and the bolt lock on the system lock. A 100% convincing tool.
Straight pull rifles are the premium solution for driven hunting. Convincing through ergonomics and speed. With a new locking and hand tensioning system Haenel has opened a new price class in this premium world: The torsion lock is based on the centuries-old principle of the bevel gear. Simply fast, robust - and yet unmatched security, because the core is a cylinder lock with locking lugs.
• Ingeniously ergonomic. The kickdown bolt handle moves the cylinder linearly. At the same time it turns and locks the slide in the barrel.
• The final kick. In the front third of the pivoting range, the bolt handle then energizes the system and thus makes it ready to fire real manual tensioner.
• The slide of the chamber lock has three positions between the safe unloading position, in which the system is relaxed (left), the red fire position in the middle and a safety position (right) that blocks the chamber handle.
• A new manufacturing process for environmentally friendly and lightweight composite wood shafts, combines the look and feel of the wood shaft with the robustness of a plastic shaft without having to cut down an old tree.
• The plastic parts of the Jaeger NXT are all made from a composite material made of cellulose and tree resin - of course. Back to the Woods down to the last detail and sustainability wherever possible.
• Green Barrel also optimized for lead-free ammunition. The barrel and the geometry of the barrel transition of the Jaeger NXT have also been matched to lead-free ammunition.
• Barrel diameter: 18 mm
• Barrel length: 520 mm
• Total length: 1045 mm
• Weight: 3.2 kg
• Trigger: Direct trigger with 1000 g trigger weight
• Magazine: plug-in magazine with 5 cartridges
• Stock: Standard stock with straight back
• Cold forged Suhl precision barrel
• Picatinny rail
• Push-button sling swivel
• three position safety devices
• i-Sight sights
• M15x1 thread for silencer or muzzle brake
• FSC-Wood compound shaft
This article has acquisition requirements. Sold only to holders of a permit acquisition.