Mora knife Basic 546 black/yellow
The robust work knife Mora Messer Basic 546 black/yellow is a proven all-round knife from MORAKNIV®. The belt knife is the keen companion for hunting or other outdoor activities.
Compared to the previous model, the handle is larger optimize safety further. The ergonomically designed, impact-resistant handle is - needless to say - again equipped with finger protection.
The blade is made of cleanly sharpened Swedish, cold-rolled, rustproof special steel from Sandvik (stainless steel) and hardened according to a secret recipe. It offers a perfect balance between the blade length and height. You will immediately feel this sense of harmony when using the knife. The lightweight quiver sheath made of sturdy plastic material can be easily attached to the belt with a clip. Two knives can be coupled by twisting the molded button. If you don't like it, you can simply cut off the button.
A great Swedish knife at a great price!
- Blade length: approx. 9.1 cm
- Handle length: approx. 11.6 cm
- Overall length: approx. 20.7 cm
- Blade height: approx. 1.9 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 2.0 mm
- Weight knife: approx. 78 g
- Total weight: approx. 109 g
- Blade flanks: polished
- Back of the blade: not sharpened
- Steel: cold-rolled special stainless steel from Sandvik (stainless steel) from Sweden
- Hardness: 57-58 HRC
- Color: black / yellow