Pulsar KRYPTON 2 FXG50 thermal imaging attachment
More compact and versatile thermal imaging attachment
When hunting, every extra gram of gear counts. Krypton 2 is easy and convenient to use. With its short length, light weight, and even weight distribution, the attachment has minimal impact on the balance of the "weapons optics" complex when mounted on an optical scope lens, while keeping the attachment's controls within easy reach.
The rugged, lightweight magnesium alloy body has high structural strength and protects the Krypton 2 from recoil and vibration stress. It is resistant to external mechanical, temperature and climatic influences. The magnesium alloy housing dissipates heat from the electronic components of the thermal imager, increasing the operational stability of the device.
The quick-change and quick-recharge Li-Ion battery pack IPS7 provides enough energy for up to 11 hours of continuous operation. With a battery pack, the device can run all night without having to be replaced. Fast release and wireless design, long service time are the great features of this high performance instrument.
The European-made 12 µm / 640x480 pixel thermal imaging sensor provides a sharp, high-contrast thermal image for better identification of animals, their extremities and even the smallest details such as branches, leaves, grass and terrain.
The new FHD full-color AMOLED screen features high contrast, wide dynamic range and energy saving. The fast response time ensures a clear and smooth image when observing during movements or in frost.
The powerful lens in combination with the professional 12 µm thermal imaging sensor offers exceptional detection possibilities. A standard object 1.8 m high can still be detected at a distance of 2300 m in complete darkness.
A new feature for Pulsar thermal imaging attachments is the customization of the graphical user interface. The positions of the menu and the status bar of the instrument are scaled by the user for a comfortable view by changing the magnification of the day scope to see the current information about the status of the attachment and work with the menu in a wide range of magnifications.
- Sensor: 640x480 @ 12μm (NETD <40mK)
- Objective Lens: F50/1.0
- Detection range, m: 2300
- Field of View (HxV), degrees/m@100m: 8.8x6.6 / 15.4x11.5
- Video / photo resolution, pixels: 1024x768
- Video / Photo format: .mp4 / .jpg
- Built-in memory GB: 16
- Max recoil force on weapon (Eo), Joules: 6000
- Remote control: Pulsar BT (included)
- Supported application: Stream Vision 2
- Battery Type: IPS7 Li-ion Battery
- Battery Type, mAh: 6400
- Operating time on battery (at t = 22 ° C), h *: up to 11h
- External power supply, V: 5V, 9V (USB Type-C Power Delivery)
- Case Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Dimensions, mm: 131x78x84
- Weight, kg: 0.33 (without battery) / 0.46 (with IPS7 battery)