Thermal imaging device HIKMICRO Gryphon GQ35L
Thermal imaging camera with laser rangefinder and digital night vision!
The Gryphon GQ35L is a handheld thermal imaging device from the new, revolutionary Gryphon series from the manufacturer HIKMICRO, equipped with a 640x512 pixel VOx sensor and a 1024 × 768 pixel OLED screen.
Thanks to the highly sensitive and advanced 12μm VOx sensor, you can be sure of a razor-sharp and highly detailed image, in all weather conditions up to complete darkness.
The specialty of the Gryphon series - the GH35L and the GQ35L are equipped with digital night vision. The “optical mode” can be merged with the thermal image, so the user gets the best of both worlds! You get more details from the night vision image without having to forego quick detection by the thermal image sensor.
This compact handheld thermal imaging device from HIMICRO, with an ergonomic handle, simple operation and superior image quality, is ideal for hunting and wildlife observation.
Of course, the models in the new Gryphon series are also compatible with the T-Vision app as usual.
- Sensor: VOx
- Sensor resolution: 640 x 512 pixels
- Sensor sensitivity:> 35 mk (@ 25 ° C), F # = 1.0
- Sensor pitch: 12μm
- Display: 0.39 ″ OLED
- Display resolution: 1024 × 768 pixels
- Frame rate: 50 Hz
- Optical magnification 2x
- Digital zoom: 1 ×, 2 ×, 4 ×, 8 ×
- Detection distance: 1700 m
- Lens: 35 mm
- Range measurement: up to 600m (accuracy +/- 1m)
- Internal memory: 16 GB
- Field of view: 7.5 ° × 5.7 ° (H × V)
- Battery: 18650 (3.6V, 3300mAh, removable battery)
- Operating time: 6 hours of continuous operation with deactivated WLAN (at 25 ° C)
- Wi-Fi: yes
- USB: Type C
- Size: 167mm × 73mm × 87mm
- Weight: 510 g