Walther Q5 Match Steel Frame
The Q5 Match Steel Frame combines what counts for shooters in competition: weight, trigger and ergonomics.
In connection with the excellent trigger, the trigger safety and a short return travel, the Walther Q5 series promises new possibilities for sporty shooting. The blue tongue and the trigger bar with a blue AFC coating ensure better trigger characteristics. In addition, it is exceptionally easy to control when shooting and, thanks to its haptics, delivers ergonomics at the highest level.
Its other features include the steel handle milled from solid, the steel closing spring bar and the LPA front sight with red fiber optics. In addition, there is the adjustable LPA sports sight and the mounting plates for mounting common reflex sights.
The weapon is delivered in a plastic box, including three adapter plates: Trijicon RMR, Leupold & Docter / Noblex / Meopta.
- Caliber: 9 mm Luger
- Magazine capacity: 3x 15 cartridges
- All steel construction
- extended dust cover with accessory rail
- one-piece handle shell
- Steel closing spring bar
- Optics Ready: three adapter plates: Trijicon RMR, Leupold & Docter / Noblex / Meopta
- Sight: Sports visor with click adjustment, red fiber optic front sight
- Interchangeable front sight
- Backup: three automatic backups
- Trigger: Quick Defense, preloaded
- Trigger weight: 2500 g (25 N)
- Handle: Steel Frame with Walther Deepest Black Finish, Full-Length Picatinny Dust Cover, Beaver Tail and one-piece handle shell
- Run: polygon
- Barrel length: 127 mm (5 ")
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 220x36x137 mm
- Weight with empty magazine: 1160 g
This article has acquisition requirements. Sold only to holders of a permit acquisition.