KEILER GEAR Loden Belt ULLR
The KEILER GEAR Loden Belt ULLR is made of our Lodura laminate on the outside, reinforced with plastic and is closed via the legendary AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle.
The loden makes the belt both quiet and comfortable to wear, while the plastic core provides enough stability to carry, for example, a holster for a handgun.
Features at a glance:
- orig. Cobra-Buckle 7075 CNC milled safety buckle, breaking load 9KN in linear load, 18kN in ring
- No one-sided opening possible, both shutters must always be actuated
- No opening under load, the shutter can only be opened in unloaded state
- Outer material mountain loden from German production of the "Tuchfabrik Mehler"
- invisible plastic reinforcement in the belt, thus high dimensional stability
- high-strength special yarn "Made in Germany
- the overlength is secured with velcro
- Basic width of the belt is 40mm
- Width of the clasp 25mm
- Can be looped into the pants without having to dismantle part of the cobra
>120 or <80cm as individual custom made.
!!Important Size Note!!
To avoid unnecessary returns and the associated expense, it is essential to observe the following instructions for sizing.
To obtain the correct waistband measurement / belt length proceed as follows:
- Wearing trousers that are usually used in the service / everyday life with the belt
- There must be NO belt looped in the pants
- Pull the tape measure through the tabs of the pants
- Read collar size
The waistband measurement determined in this way applies to a belt worn inside the trousers. If the belt is to be used over clothing, for example, the tape measure must be placed over the clothing to determine the size.
If a system of upper and lower belt is to be used, the lower belt must be ordered in the correct size, in this case the upper belt must be purchased one number (5cm) larger to compensate for the difference in circumference of the lower belt.
What does NOT work:
- measure existing belts
- convert the size of pants
- estimate, guess, card reading
If you have any questions or uncertainties about our KEILER GEAR Loden Belt ULLR or other Belts from md-textil, we will be happy to advise you by phone at +49 (0) 7582 675 9825 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.