Steiner Micro Pistol Sight MPS
The MPS is incredibly compact and its robustness, enhanced by the special sidewalls, meets the highest standards.
Thanks to the sealed construction, it is perfect for all weather conditions and always reliable even in the harshest environments. Its small size eliminates "tunnel vision" and the 3.3 MOA dot allows for quick and easy target acquisition.
The new Steiner MICRO PISTOL SIGHT (MPS) revolutionizes the market for pistol red dot optics thanks to its unique properties resulting from many years of experience in law enforcement and competitive shooting. Made for every ambitious shooter.
- Ultra Compact At 58 grams, the MPS is compact and lightweight, making it the perfect red dot sight for fast targeting.
- 8 brightness levels With 6 brightness levels for day and 2 for night vision, the MPS offers the right lighting anytime, anywhere.
- Battery life 13,000 hours The user can choose to switch off automatically after 13 hours, depending on the application, and the battery lasts a full 13,000 hours at medium brightness.
- Military Ruggedness All-metal construction, reinforced sidewalls, and a recessed window with a metal hood make this one of the toughest, most reliable pistol sights ever designed.
- Overview in every situation The real 1x magnification and the Steiner quality optics offer a sharp image for operation with your eyes open with full situational awareness.
- Flexibly mountable The MPS is compatible with most optic-compatible pistols and base plate adapters on the market.
Effective lens: 20mm x 16mm
Adjustment steps: 1 click - 1 MOA
Height adjustment range: 90 MOA (50Mil)
Adjustment range side: 90 MOA (50Mil)
Battery: CR 1632
Battery life: 13000 h (medium brightness)
Auto-off: 13 h
Aiming point color: Red
Point of aim: 3.3 MOA
Lighting control: 8 levels, 6 day/night and 2 night vision modes can be switched using +/-; By pressing both buttons at the same time it is possible to lock/unlock the setting.
Pressure water resistant: 10 m
Operating temperature: -40°C - + 60°C
Storage temperature: -40°C - + 63°C
Shock Resistant: 1000g
Weight without adapter: 58 g
Dimensions: 45 x 31.5 x 30.5mm
Height between ground and optical center: 12.5 mm
Weight of included Docter adapter: 36 g
Mounting rail: Flat mounting
Parallax compensation fixed: 25 m
Guarantee: 10 years (electronics 2 years)