Glock 17 Gen5 FS / FXD "FR Coyote"
The new orderly secondary weapon of the French army.
The Glock G17 Gen5 pistol with a coyote-colored grip, black slide, front loading grooves, luminous U-sights and extended slide catch lever replaces the decades-old PA MAS G1 S and PA MAC50 pistols. The order includes over 75,000 pistols. A minimum service life test of 26,350 rounds ensured that the selected pistols permanently meet the high military requirements.
This specific configuration of the G17 Gen5 FR is the first Gen5 pistol model with a coyote colored frame. It was thoroughly tested during the tendering process and is currently being used by several user groups within the French armed forces. They describe their new sidearm as convincingly precise, reliable and easy to train.
The G17 Gen5 FR Coyote offers all the advantages of the standard G17 Gen5 model:
- front through-loading grooves
- ambidextrous slide catch lever
- nDLC coating
- GLOCK Marksman run
- Handle without finger grooves
- relocatable magazine release
- gentler trigger with 26 N.
and other features:
- Grip in Coyote color
- luminescent steel visors in U-shape
- Lanyard clip
- extended slide lock
Scope of delivery:
- Glock pistol G17 Gen5 with Coyote frame and magazine 17 rounds
- Magazine loading aid
- Replacement magazine 17 rounds
- Cleaning set
- operation manual
- Pistol case in coyote color
- Backstrap set
- Caliber: 9 mm Luger
- Magazine capacity: 17 cartridges
- Handle: polymer handle with steel insert
- Fuse: 3, inside
- Trigger system: Safe Action with partially pre-tensioned system
- Trigger weight: 26 N
- Closure: steel, nDLC coated
- Running profile: GMB Hexagonal
- Barrel length: 114 mm
- luminescent sights
- Sight length: 164 mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 202x34x139 mm
- Weight with empty magazine: 708 g
This article has acquisition requirements. Sold only to holders of a permit acquisition.