Sytong HT-77 German Edition with 16mm lens - night vision device + universal quick adapter
Sytong HT-77, the novel dual-use add-on device and successor to HT-66
This digital dual-use device, which is permitted in Germany, enables good visibility in the dark with a built-in three-stage infrared emitter (IR-LED). On the one hand, it is used as a hand-held, monocular observation device, but it can also be mounted on daylight optics such as binoculars or telescopic sights in a short time without tools as a night vision attachment and thus serve as a dual-use target optic for night hunting abroad.
HT-77 is light (only 290 g) and handy, operated with a replaceable 18650 Li-Ion battery and provided with a menu in German, this night vision device is your good friend for all outdoor activities in the dark, not only ideal for hunters and nature observers. Thanks to the integrated photo and video recorder, you can document your nightly observations and save them on the micro SD card (32 GB) or transfer them to your mobile phone (via WiFi).
When used without additional magnification through binoculars or telescopic sights, the device with its own 2x optical magnification and digital magnification (3.5x) allows game to be clearly identified up to a distance of approx. 200 meters.
The advantages of the Sytong HT-77 compared to other devices:
- The Sytong can still be used where you can no longer see anything with the Pard without an IR emitter
- The screen can be dimmed down to 10% at the touch of a button, i.e. from "extra dark" to "extra bright". (With the Pard this is only possible via the menu and only up to 50%)
- Integrated gyrometer sensor with roll and pitch angle display
- The sensor can down-regulate the image much faster when the IR illuminator is switched on, so the eye is not blinded
- No more fades like with Pard NV007s due to IR light that can be focused too much, this also makes use in the forest much more pleasant
- According to the manufacturer, the device is bulletproof up to 6000 joules, tested with caliber 9.3x62 mm (Pard NV007S only up to 3800 J)
- Own app for live image transmission with direct access to previously saved photos and videos that can be downloaded directly to the smartphone
- Better placed buttons simplify operation, especially in manual mode
- SD card is much easier to change
- Picture in picture function
- Since it is an attachment, its assembly - unlike attachments - does not change the point of impact of the rifle scope, i.e. it does not have to be sighted in. As soon as you align your reticle with the target, you will hit even if you put the device on at an angle.
- Attachment to the eyepiece has an advantage over attachment to the lens, because with the latter the coated lenses of the optics would cause more transmission loss. However, the game is easily recognizable and addressable even in poor visibility.
- Thanks to the diopter compensation, it is also suitable for people who wear glasses, shooting without glasses is possible
- The focusable 16 mm lens ensures razor-sharp images at different distances
- Suitable for day and night
- Thanks to video and photo recording options, you can document your nocturnal game observations or hunting moments for later viewing and save them on the 32 GB micro SD card
- Live image transmission with your end device possible by connecting to WLAN - displaying and saving the live recording on the phone or tablet is done via a special Sytong app (IOS and Android compatible).
- Thanks to the included eyepiece adapter with bayonet lock, the device can be assembled and disassembled in a matter of seconds with a turn of the hand.
Playback function: for photos and videos preview in the device