Sytong HT-66 German Edition with 16mm lens, night vision device + universal quick adapter
Digital night vision device Sytong HT-66 German Edition + universal quick adapter
Sytong HT-66, the novel dual-use add-on device is similar to the Pard NV007a, only much better! The Sytong HT-66 has the same weight, dimensions and the same
Adapter lock principle like the Pard NV007 - this means that the adapters from the Pard fit the Sytong HT-66 and vice versa!
The advantages of the Sytong HT-66 over the Pard NV007a:
Sony CMOS sensor installed, the new centerpiece offers the following advantages over Pard NV007a:
- Clean and little pixelated picture, therefore higher range
- No image lag when panning
- The Sytong can still be used where you can no longer see anything with the Pard without an IR emitter
- The sensor can down-regulate the image much faster when the IR illuminator is switched on, so the eye is not blinded
- No more fades due to IR light that can be focused too strongly, this also makes use in the forest much more pleasant
- The screen can be dimmed down to 10% at the push of a button, i.e. from "extra dark" to "extra bright". (With the Pard this is only possible via the menu and only up to 50%)
- Integrated gyrometer sensor with roll and pitch angle display
- All buttons can be operated silently
- The IR emitter can be focused more strongly, which also increases the range
- According to the manufacturer, the device is bulletproof up to 6000 joules, tested with caliber 9.3x62 mm (Pard up to 5000 J)
- Own app for live image transmission with direct access to previously saved photos and videos that can be downloaded directly to the smartphone
- Better placed buttons simplify operation, especially in manual mode
- SD card is much easier to change
- USB-C connection
- Picture in picture function
- New! In addition to black and white, a new greenish night vision mode has been added; it serves to relieve your eyes at night
The advantages of the Sytong HT-66 over other devices?:
- Low weight (250g), low price and high performance
- Since it is an attachment, its assembly - unlike attachments - does not change the point of impact of the rifle scope, i.e. it does not have to be sighted in. As soon as you align your reticle with the target, you will hit even if you put the device on at an angle.
- Attachment to the eyepiece has an advantage over attachment to the lens, because with the latter the coated lenses of the optics would cause more transmission loss. However, the game is easily recognizable and addressable even in poor visibility.
- Thanks to the diopter compensation, it is also suitable for people who wear glasses, shooting without glasses is possible
- The focusable 16 mm lens ensures razor-sharp images at different distances
- Suitable for day and night
- Thanks to video and photo recording options, you can document your nocturnal game observations or hunting moments for later viewing and save them on the 32 GB micro SD card
- Live image transmission with your end device possible by connecting to WLAN - displaying and saving the live recording on the phone or tablet is done via a special Sytong app (IOS and Android compatible).
- No additional IR emitter required: the already integrated, focusable IR emitter, which can be set in 3 stages, offers a clear view of up to 240 m.
- Thanks to the included eyepiece adapter with bayonet lock, the device can be assembled and disassembled in a matter of seconds with a turn of the hand.
- Playback function: for photos and videos preview in the device
This digital dual-use device, which is permitted in Germany, enables good visibility in the dark with a built-in three-stage infrared emitter (IR-LED). On the one hand, it is used as a hand-held, monocular observation device, but it can also be mounted on daylight optics such as binoculars or a telescopic sight as a night vision attachment without tools in a short time and thus serve as a dual-use target optic for night hunting abroad.
Light (only 250 g) and handy, operated with a replaceable 18650 Li-Ion battery and provided with menu navigation in German, this night vision device is your good friend for all outdoor activities in the dark, ideal not only for hunters and nature observers. Thanks to the integrated photo and video recorder, you can document your nightly observations and save them on the micro SD card (32 GB) or transfer them to your mobile phone (via WiFi).
When used without additional magnification through binoculars or telescopic sights, the device with its own 2x optical magnification and digital magnification (3.5x) allows game to be clearly identified up to a distance of approx. 150 meters.
The Sytong HT-66 proves to be the ideal companion for night hunting abroad (or in Germany where it is permitted): it is connected to the eyepiece (not to the lens!) of the riflescope using an adapter with a bayonet catch. The effective extension to the rear is only approx. 9 cm with only an imperceptible extension of the interpupillary distance (approx. 2 cm).
Model Sytong HT-66 German Edition
Repulsion force (shock resistance) up to 6000 joules
Optical magnification 2x
Digital magnification (zoom) 1x - 3.5x
Sony CMOS Yes
Lens Ø (mm) 16
Field of view (100m) approx. 32m
Focusing range (cm) 3 - infinity
Size LxWxH (mm) 111x47x97
Net Weight (g) 260
Photo resolution (pixels) 2608x1944 (5 megapixels)
Video resolution (pixels) 1920x1080 (Full HD)
Day Modes + 2 Night Shift Modes (BW + Green) Yes
Frame rate (frames per second) 30 fps
Video format MP4
Video type AVI
OLED screen with resolution (eyepiece) 1024x768
Suitable for eyepiece Ø (mm) 25-48
Diopter adjustment +5 ~ -5
Power of the integrated IR lamp 5 w
IR wavelength (selectable) 850 nm / 940 nm
Light stages of the infrared heater 3
Focusable infrared heater Yes
Infrared heater range 850nm / 940nm 280m / 130m
Memory card Micro SD Max. 32 GB
W-Lan (WiFi) interface / app Yes
Connections USB type C
Battery life (depending on battery capacity) 4 - 8 hours
Battery type 18650
Temperature range -20 °C to +50 °C
Color matt black
Live image transmission to smartphone or tablet Yes
Menu in several languages ??(also in German) Yes
PIP (Picture in Picture) - New! Yes
Tripod thread available Yes
Legal notice for Germany:
The standard version (EU version) of the Sytong night vision devices, especially those that are offered on the Internet (mostly by dealers from abroad), count in Germany because of their adjustable reticle and the directional laser (even if this is deactivated). prohibited items. If you are checked by customs, you can lose your weapons legal reliability.
The purchase, possession and use of the night vision device Sytong HT-66 German Edition is permitted in Germany!
Before installing night vision devices on telescopic sights/firearms, ask your local hunting/weapons authority whether this is permitted in your state!